Do you have a “gummy” smile with excess gum tissue covering the surface of your teeth making them appear small? Laser gum contouring, also called “tissue sculpting, can create a more aesthetic line to your gum tissue. Laser treatments available in your dental office here at Artistic Dentistry include:
- Aesthetic gum recontouring – this evens the gum line and can remove excess gum tissue for a more even smile.
- Treatment of cold sores – this allows the cold sore to heal up very quickly and can even lessen the occurrence of future cold sores in the area.
- Fibrous growths in the mouth – lasers allow a simple and straightforward method for dealing with these growths without surgery.
- Gum flaps over the teeth – these can easily be removed with lasers for better aesthetics and to make teeth cleaning easier for the patient.
- Pigmentation on the lips – pigmentation can leave embarrassing dark spots or blotches on the lips. Lasers can remove them easily.
If you have any of the concerns listed above that you feel could benefit from laser treatment, contact our office today for a consultation appointment.