Alignment and Balance Can Help Prevent “Dental Aging.”
Have you noticed any of these telltale signs of imbalance?
- Thinning of your lips.
- Wrinkles or sagging around your mouth and jaw.
- A wearing down of your teeth causing your chin to get closer to your nose.
- You avoid chewing on one side of your mouth.
- You have missing or cracked teeth.
- You don’t smile for pictures anymore.
- You noticed facial pain with increased pressure in your head and sinuses.
- You put your hand over your mouth when you smile.
- You notice your smile is getting crooked as teeth wear down unevenly.
- You’ve had an increase in root canals, especially on one side of your mouth.
- You have neck and low back pain that creates inactivity.
SPECIAL OFFER: If you’re experiencing any of the symptoms above, schedule your Super-Thorough Cleaning, 5 Point Dental Exam and X-Rays for just $116 – a savings of over $200. Call us at 314-576-3000.
If you’re over the age of forty and have considered cosmetic dental work, you’ll want to know some of the principles behind Anti-Aging Dentistry, also known as Midlife Dentistry. Your head, neck and jaw need to be in balance in order for cosmetic dental work to rest on a sound structure. This will save you from redoing procedures.
As you age your teeth wear down, often causing an uneven bite. This can lead to unexplained pain in the head and neck area. If not addressed, you may seek medical treatment for pain caused by this dental condition.
Your teeth and gums are part of an interrelated structure that includes your head, neck and jaw. Anti-aging dentistry or Midlife Dentistry, is a comprehensive program that ensures your chewing function feels natural when your work is complete. Along with appearance, your concern with any cosmetic dental work, should also be balance. That way, your treatment is done correctly the first time and can last longer.
Dr. Pete’s 30+ years of experience and training ensures your cosmetic dental work will last, integrates with your own natural chewing function, and doesn’t create a structural imbalance leading to pain.
The Latest In Imaging Technology
At Artistic Dentistry, we update your smile using the latest technology as well as Dr Pete’s more than 30+ years experience and training in nearly every dental procedure.