At Artistic Dentistry, our mission is to offer our patients a “high-touch, high-tech” dental experience where all of their family’s dental needs are met under one roof. From teeth straightening, to crown & bridge, oral surgery, root canal procedures, custom dentures and deep gum therapy, each member of the family is able to receive their dental treatment in our office. This saves our patients countless hours running all over town for dental care.
All Dental Services Under One Roof, Including our “All-Inclusive Dental Implants.”
Integrating state-of-the- art technology, such as 3D Imaging, laser therapy and ultrasonic scalers, Artistic Dentistry yet retains a neighborhood, personalized ambience. Due to the experience and training of our doctors, we’re able to offer a range of amenities that includes:
- Shorter appointment times for procedures;
- Less time in the dental chair;
- Correctly identifying the source of your dental problem;
- Only getting treatment that you need.
In that we offer our patients complete dental care, our patients don’t to run all over town to meet the dental needs of each family member. Mom can get her dental implant and crown, the youngster can get her teeth straightened, the teen can get his wisdom teeth extracted and grandma can get her dentures.
In interacting with our patients two simple words guide every member of our team: “high touch.”
This translates into a personal, friendly caring dental experience that strives to:
- a. Provide a genuine desire for you to have the best dental experience possible;
- b. Go the extra mile to service you; our many examples might include navigating your insurance coverage, making you comfortable to providing protein if too much time has elapsed since your last meal.
- c. Catering to professionals and busy parents by ensuring that you are in and out of the office in as little time as possible. Our aim is to not make you wait and keep you informed if there is a wait; and perhaps the most important “high touch” aspect of your care is …
- d. The quality of the dentistry. By exploring this site and the pages in this WHAT WE OFFER section, you can become acquainted with the way Dr Pete approaches care and the services we deliver.
Here’s what some of Dr. Pete’s patients have to say about their experience:
To find out what New Patient Specials we’re currently offering, call 314-576-3000.