“Every tooth in a man’s head is more valuable to him than a diamond.” – Cervantes, 1605
No Dental Insurance? No Problem! One Low Annual Fee Provides 10 – 100% off Your Care.
What is ADDP?
“Artistic Dentistry Dental Plan” is an annual dental savings plan. It’s offered exclusively by Artistic Dentistry to our patients who do not carry dental insurance.
- No yearly maximum
- No deductibles
- No insurance company hassle
- No benefit limitations
- No waiting periods – immediate access to treatment
- Save Hundreds Annually – or more, depending on treatment needed
- No ID card needed
- Cosmetic Care included
- No co-pays
- More affordable access to dental care.
How it Works
With ADDP, you pay one annual enrollment fee. This fee covers:
How to Enroll
- Complete enrollment form and submit enrollment fee.
- Schedule treatment.
- 1 Individual: $295
- Spouse: $245
- Dependents 23 & Under: $195 each
- Fees must be paid in full at time of service to receive discount.
- Interest-Free payment plans are available through Care Credit or Lending Club. The ADDP treatment discount will be reduced by 5% to cover merchant charges incurred from these financial institutions.
- Duration of benefits is from one year from registration. All members of family account will have the same anniversary date as the primary member.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan.
- Keep in mind that ADDP is NOT dental insurance.
- This plan is for services rendered at Artistic Dentistry only and cannot be used in other provider offices.
- All payments are non-refundable, even if patient does not utilize services.
- Certain other guidelines apply and can be obtained with enrollment form and Polices & Exclusions page.
Membership is activated immediately upon enrollment and can include treatment delivered the same day. To receive enrollment form and plan terms, email firstname.lastname@example.org and put ADDP in the subject line. Or call us at 314-576-3000.